10 Good Reasons To Use Linseed Oil Gloss
- Easy to Apply: smooth application with no need for primer when applied to bare wood.
- Elegant and Authentic: with rich pigmentation and a gorgeous natural gloss sheen.
- Breathable: microporous in nature allowing moisture to escape but not ingress.
- Protective: nourishes and protects to preserve the integrity of the timber.
- Flexible: has the ability to expand and contract naturally with changes in temperature and humidity.
- Versatile: suitable for all interior and exterior wood and primed metal.
- Easy to Maintain: can be rejuvenated with a coat of pure linseed oil – no need to repaint!
- Long Lasting: breathable, durable, flexible and protective, hard wearing and easy to maintain.
- Cost Effective: with its protective qualities and extended life cycle linseed oil gloss costs less over time.
- Natural and Eco-Friendly: completely free from plastics and toxins, making it safe to use and environmentally kind.
Best wishes and happy painting from all of the team at Northern Paints and Coatings.
Shop for Linseed Oil Gloss paint and tester pots